Three-room apartment €3.000 /month
Porta Venezia Lecco | Milano | Porta Venezia
This apartment is located at Viale Tunisia 15 on the 7th floor. The building is near Porta Venezia, just 2 minutes walking distance from Porta Venezia subway/tube station on the red line M1. It is possible to reach the Duomo in a little over 5 minutes by subway and the Central Train Station in 10 minutes on foot. Porta Venezia Inn, at 1190 square feet, has:
- Entrance with bench campagnola from the end of ’800, opening on the big kitchen full equipped with oven and dishwasher; roof lamp “Frisbi” by Achille Castiglioni, Flos.
- Living room with sofa design “Stile” from 80s; Wat armchair from the half of ’800; Table lamp “Gala”, by Paolo Rizzatto, Arteluce; TV LED.
- Double bedroom with double bed, wardrobe and love seat vintage, America 80s; Lamp Grip Castiglioni by Flos.
- Double bedroom with two single bed, wardrobe and desk; Photographic reproduction of Edson Chagas, Angola (Leone d’oro per at Biennale d’Arte di Venezia2013); Table lamp “Take” by Ferruccio Laviani, Kartell.
- Bathroom with double washbasin and washing and dryer machine.
- Balcony that overlooks the inner courtyard and where you can see the Madonnina of Milano chatedral.
- Full set of linens and towels
- LED television
- Internet access
- Kitchen equipment including pots, pans, utensils and dishware
- Washing machine and tumble dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- 24/7 WIFI internet access
- Electricity, gas and water
- Air conditioning
- Doorman service on the ground floor of the building
- Weekly cleaning service
- Shirt ironing service
- Car parking
The apartment is equipped with:
In the apartment are exposed painting by Paolo Giussani.
Rental fee includes:
MilanInFlat extra services: